Electronic versions of your Statement of Academic Record

Can I obtain an electronic copy of my Statement of Academic Record?

Students have the option to order a digital version of their UWA Statement of Academic Record (transcript) issued via My eQuals. Digital documents issued via My eQuals are securely stored and available to you anytime and anywhere, saving you time and money.

Once UWA has uploaded your requested document, you can use My eQuals to safely share your documents with anyone, at any time, for however long you like.

You still have the option to order a paper (hard copy) version of your Statement of Academic Record and other official academic documents.

Hard copy academic documents and records are printed on official UWA secure paper. To maintain the integrity of these documents; to verify they are authentic; and to avoid fraudulent alterations they cannot be emailed. Once you have received a hard copy document, you can then scan your own copy as required. Authenticated soft-copy academic documents can be ordered and will be available via My eQuals.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.