Placing Get It requests

How do I place a Get It request?

Answer ID 669 | Last updated on 18/01/2023 02.59 PM

To place a Get It document delivery and interlibrary loan request you must sign into OneSearch.

You can find resources to request by using Expand my Search and WorldCat within OneSearch:

  • Expand my Search – Tick Expand my Search to include resources without full text access.
  • WorldCat – When entering your search, select WorldCat from the drop-down menu to search resources not held at UWA.

Place your request using the Not held by UWA? Get It from another library option.

You can also place a Get It request from the OneSearch banner. Fill in the form detailing the resource you require.


Was this answer helpful?