Using the Library's Get It service
Answer ID 668 | Last updated on 03/02/2022 02.28 PM
Get It is the Library's document delivery and interlibrary loan service. Find out more about the service on the Request and recommend page.
The following UWA staff and student groups can use Get It:
- UWA staff
- Postgraduate students
- Honours students
- Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) students
- Some fourth and final year undergraduate students
- Regional staff
- Regional postgraduate students
- Regional undergraduate students (e.g. Albany)
- Some undergraduate UniAccess registered students. Please contact UniAccess for more information.
Need to know how to place a Get It request? Try our FAQ about placing a Get It request.