How to obtain an Application for Conferral of Award Form

I have completed my course more than 12 months ago, how can I graduate?

Answer ID 533 | Last updated on 15/11/2022 12.01 PM

If you completed your course more than 12 months ago and can no longer access studentConnect please Email Us and the Graduations Team will send you instructions.

Your student account remains active for up to 12 months after completion of your course requirements. If you are having trouble reactivating your Pheme account please contact the Library for assistance.

Was this answer helpful?