UWA campus parking rules
What rules must I observe when parking on campus?
Answer ID 293 | Last updated on 15/11/2022 08.11 AM
The following rules apply when parking at UWA:
- Display your parking permit according to the instructions given with the parking permit. Your permit is not valid unless it is correctly displayed.
- Display your ticket from the ticket vending machine on your dash so it can be clearly seen from the outside of the vehicle. For a ticket to be valid ensure it is face up and it has not moved out of view.
- Park within the marked boundaries of a parking bay.
- Park only in the area designated by your parking permit. If you have to go to a pay parking areas you must purchase a ticket and display it correctly.
- Do not park on the verge, grass areas, roads or pathways at any time.
- If you are not driving your normal vehicle you must obtain a temporary parking permit.
- If you have large heavy equipment to pick up or drop off that requires you to have closer access to a building contact Unipark on 6488 3020.