Lodging a complaint about sexual assault

What do I do if I was sexually assaulted in the past and I'm now considering lodging a complaint?
UWA recommends you refer to the comprehensive advice on the Sexual Assault Resource Centre (SARC) website if you have been sexually assaulted or abused in the past.

Was this answer helpful?