Advice on sexual assault

I was sexually assaulted recently and haven't decided what to do. Do you have any advice on what to do?

Answer ID 2671 | Last updated on 20/10/2021 08.18 AM

People subjected to sexual assault are encouraged to contact the Police or the Sexual Assault Resource Centre (SARC) for comprehensive advice.

If you have been sexually assaulted in the previous 2 weeks you can call their 24-hour emergency line (+61 8) 9340 1828 or 1800 199 888 for country callers.

There is also a confidential and free national service you can call on 1800 RESPECT.

Further information regarding University support for sexual harassment and assault is also available.

Was this answer helpful?