Advice on sexual assault

I was sexually assaulted recently and haven't decided what to do. Do you have any advice on what to do?

Persons subjected to sexual assault are encouraged to contact the Police or the Sexual Assault Resource Centre (SARC) in the first instance. The SARC provides comprehensive advice for persons that have been sexually assaulted (raped) in the previous 2 weeks or you can call their 24-hour emergency line (+61 8) 9340 1828 or 1800 199 888 for country callers.  

There is also a confidential and free national service you can contact on 1800 RESPECT.

Was this answer helpful?